What you should know...

If you are moving to our district, we require:

   Signature on a general information sheet, which includes employment information, your Social Security or Driver's License number.

   Signature on a Water User Agreement

   $50.00 ($40.00 Deposit + $10.00 Service Charge)

Please call ahead to give us some basic information, and we will have your paperwork ready when you arrive.

Callaway County Water District provides water service only. Sewer and trash are handled by separate providers, depending on where you are located.